View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 10:51 PM  
maidenphoenix

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucik View Post
From 3 to 9 months. I have several tubes and I currently have around 300,000 unique visits per month. But these tubes are non-English. I started 15 new tubes in English and I am adding new content every day. If you are interested in cooperation, write me at cucik.gfy [] tutanota.com.
Thanks for the input, my goal is similar. I will send you an e-mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
are we talking about 100k total, or 100k per day, or 100k per month, or what?

anyway it's a pointless question if you're not also asking the niche. is this a niche paysite? a niche tube? an embedded tube? what?
100k per month and starting from scratch without having any other websites that would boost your new one.

My website is an embedded tube started in February this year. I am getting anywhere between 3k-6k uniques per month. I wanted to avoid any DMCA issues, but the ads from different providers are not pleasant.

I believe the more niched, the better, your hardly stand a chance on ranking something that covers all categories. I asked from a broader perspective because I wanted to know different angles of approach.

My questions was about search engine traffic. I assume you guys added some great content if you managed to reach that in just a few months/days!?
maidenphoenix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote