View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 09:32 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
According to Robbie there is nothing to worry about... you know because he has a gut feeling just like all the other Drumpf nutters..
I am just so tired of this bullshit.

I am not a huge Hillary supporter, but some lady was TV today STILL bitching about how her son died in Benghazi and somehow it was completely Hillary's fault. I completely fail to understand this at all levels. What did Hillary do to cause this? We have terrorist attacks on US Embassies all the time, yet we've ever had investigations on them. Ever.

Same shit with the emails. No laws were broken; This was common on the state department. Republicans did it too - why didn't we investigate them?

Now we have this unmasking shit. We already know nothing wrong was done. This was an intelligence investigation that lead directly to the Trump campaign. It's illegal to unmask a US citizen in the process of an intelligence investigation - In fact, it's common and expected in cases like this. That's fine. The stupidity involved here is staggering - the entire discussion about unmasking just uncovered the fact that the UAE was trying to set up a secret back channel with the Trump people and the Russian government.... And then they hid it, breaking the law in the process.

LOL. No collusion.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote