View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 12:11 PM  
Bosa
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
Well that's something new , normally so far if someone paxum card was compromised it was because of hacked website where they used their card. I dont know what is average bank policy regarding ATM withdrawals, but i can see why they refused chargebacks - how can they know you did that withdraw or someone else?
I am in Europe the money was taken out in Ukraine. You can see on the statement I was using the card in Europe and a few hours later it was used in Ukraine. It's not that hard to see it wasn't me.

With Mastercard's Zero Liability policy, you're protected from fraudulent uses on your account. You pay only for purchases that you have authorized on your Mastercard card.

As long as your account is in good standing, you have exercised reasonable care in safeguarding your card, and you have not reported two or more unauthorized events in the past twelve months, unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility.
Bosa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote