View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 01:21 AM  
Dave wholovesvintagestyle

Industry Role:
@sarettah: What I Sure Thought I Posted 1 Day Ago

sarettah (and et.al.),

Here is the post I sure thought I made 1 day ago (to which I received an email documenting the fact that I posted it). Since it did not show up here, here it is again.

Thank you very much for all the affiliate oriented information. Reading all that makes me want to say:

I was frustrated 2+years ago to find out Wanilianna did not adequately (or at all) use their affiliates feature, nor did they want to, nor did they want to improve their website. Yes that is counter-productive! I bet hearing this surprises you as it does me. Anyone reading this, please look beyond this discussion and know Wanilianna brings back the glorious glamour years with beautiful, sultry, retro, vintage, and contemporary erotic performances that are simply jaw-dropping. If you look deep, you will see. That's what I am trying to promote in my way.

Now in their defense, I will say that their 4K Clips4Sale sales have grown from a few sales per month 3 years ago (before-me) to hundreds of sales currently much due to my steadfast out-of-left-field promotional help, advice and support. Even more $uccessful is her custom video side business for elite, international, repeat customers. I know; I help her a lot with this. All this aside, if you looked past the website and saw Wanilianna's 4K 'performances' on a good 4K monitor or better yet on a 4K TV, she has great potential way beyond what you all might otherwise currently think. I just wanted to say that. And, I really meant it!

I admit I am out of the mainstream and am independently trying all kinds of 'other' ways to increase her popularity. If (yes the "If" word)... If many thousands of gentlemen connoisseurs could see samples of her ever so 'real' performances (especially at the right time), I believe her business would explode. And without really knowing how best to do that, I steadfastly and sincerely continue trying. I have a few banners, old Fet-Life Ads, and several semi-professional video trailers that I have been using in SM and various other forums.

Again, thank you for your help, information, patience and understanding (and yes, I realize my chain was being yanked quite a bit earlier... which is why I very much appreciate how I have been treated on this second attempt).

Delving into the GFY world was very interesting and valuable for me. Its looking like what I want to do is not homogenous with with the GFY world; thus this may be my last post.
I wish you all much continued sucess.

Dave
Dave wholovesvintagestyle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote