View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 11:19 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave wholovesvintagestyle View Post
sarettah,

Thank you for your straight reply. While I did not know for sure, I suspected GFY might not be for me (as I originally asked to be told if GFY is not for me). I now understand what GFY is much better and before now, I had some ignorance.

I guess I was just hoping some GFY webmaster or ??? might be so enamored as I am and pick her up to make her famous. I am trying everything I can think of to attain this that I was willing to take my chance here. Your explanation helped me very much and I thank you for it (and for not giving me and derision and ridicule, which speaks highly of you and GFY).

Dave

I went and looked at the thread you did last year.

This is what you need to be promoting http://wanilianna.com/affiliates/index.php

The affiliate program. How much can we earn? Do you have banners and galleries ready for affiliates to use?

That is what webmasters will promote but you are going to have to tell them what is in it for them.

Make sure that you do NOT have leaks from the Wanilianna | fetish model in nylon stockings, bondage and latex website to her clips4sale store or her social feeds or anything like that. Webmasters will nail you on that stuff. All promoitions should point into that site with nothing pointing out unless the webmaster will get paid for what goes on on the outbound link, meaning it is ok to link from the paysite to the clips4sale IF you are keeping track of which webmaster sent the user and giving that webmaster a cut of the clips4sale money.

But that is what you want the webmasters to sign up to, the affiliate program.

You could also probably make some money selling her as content to other sites but that kind of dilutes the product, you want the surfer to have to come to her paysite to see the good stuff. Plenty of webmasters will promote the product if it is worth their while.

again, just imho of course.

btw, the people in the original thread you posted were, for the most part, just fucking around. They were not giving you serious answers, they were yanking your chain.

You need a fairly thick skin to survive on this board but if you want people to promote your product this is definitely the place to be.

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote