View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 10:52 AM  
bxy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
You obviously have NO clue what DMCA is all about. It is ALL about copyright owners to file a DMCA notices to those breaching the DMCA act in any way ( read stealing or using any unauthorized content). It is NOT not any court in any land which will issue DMCA notices. So if the offender ignores the resquest, then his host is next in line to be in breach and because they are usually big guerillas they will delete or delist such offender, otherwise ....and now wait for it... Any court in any jurisdiction which is a signanory to DMCA has the obligation to charge such offender or offending host protecting such offender.

..and some went to jail...
I indeed understand dmca, any fraud can claim copyright and the domain is automatically in the wrong. Unless of course the domain is owned by a muti millionaire then they can infringe all they want. I've been the victim on both sides of this issue hun, and dmca can bit me, stick it where the sun don't shine.