View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 09:45 AM  
faxxaff
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane-Busty.pl View Post
Is not. Trust me, You'll notice once there. Prague used to be cheaper.
Mafia took the city over and they charge in their many "mini markets" 4 bucks for a coke or beer. In clubs 6 bucks for 1cl(!) vodka. They'll screw you when You don't pay attention.
Prague Warning! They screw tourists like they never did before!

Just traveled from Berlin to Prague and realized that Berlin is way cheaper.
I must correct you, drinking water for stupid tourists are more like 8 Euros close to Charles Bridge and castle. Prices have been like that for 15 years. Just stay away from touristy places and you will be fine. Walk into a Vietnamese run grocery store around the next corner where you get 1.5 liters of water for less than half an Euro.

Regarding your exchange rate claims, just go to the next bank and exchange your bill. Fees are minimal. Max. 1%. And opt out of forex services on ATMs. Those services to bill in your home currency are a global scam not unique to Praha. How else are banks supposed to make money these days?

I doubt Berlin is cheaper than Prague. A day pass for the metro is over 7 Euros, twice as much as in Prague. A beer is at least 3 Euro, three times as much as Prague (and not as juicy).

Travel smart :-)