View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 12:55 PM  
Joshua G
dumb libs love censorship

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker View Post
Yes, I am saying that. No I'm not high or stupid. You are like antifa, and black lives matter. They are a HATE group. But you can not wrap your head around that. It's like telling a christian to prove god exists. "Well it's in the bible." Prove the bible is true, "well, it's the word of god!" This is YOUR reasoning pattern with your own bigotry.-- but you will never see it that way. You're like a ned flanders of sorts--you need the safe harbor of the leftist prioaganda like ned needs his jesus juice. I'm just asking you, kindly, step outside yourself and see it for what it is. It's extremisim. It's just south paw extremism is all. If in power, you'd be no different than the status quo
bingo.

bladwire is full of toxic hate. he adds "black" to a story about a non-black dude getting shot by cops, just to make up a lie that cops shot a black guy. to perpeturate his liberal lie that cops are systemically racist. total bullshit.

but call him out on his hateful bullshit, he cries "you're racist" thats standard operating procedure for the dumb libs, to stop discussion.

spams my threads with disability videos, as if thats some signal of his virtue? no, just his own mental illness, proving me right, over & over & over.

he's just another liberal dunce that projects...he is the very thing he claims to be fighting against. the KKK lied about black people being inferior. Bladewire lies about racist cops. SAME SHIT. just 2 sides of the same coin of social hate.

a left wing lying BIGOT.

Joshua G is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote