View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 07:20 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
I have no idea on that clown says. I just know that a "stealth" US plane was shot down by an outdated missile, which was was 50 years old and it removed to mofo from the skies just because it doesn't know that the US plane is "stealth" and "invisible".

I can tell it again: there is no "stealth" technology which can not be detected ate taken down by the modern systems like S-300 and S-400 (go google them).

If you want to see the real aircraft technology, here is the one. It's recognized as UFO (unidentified flying object) by NATO. It's something which moves "unnatural" against the laws of physics and gravitation. The American technologies have always sucked to the Russian ones. In the cosmic space and in the air...

This is not some "top gun" movie with fake planes and fake pilots. This is a real life jet fighter with a real pilot at a public air show. The pilot of this aircraft will never say "I have a bandit at six, oh... I will die". He will just reverse his beast and eliminate the enemy. Do you remember what happened to the US Phantom planes in Vietnam which were equipped with new supper-duper air-to-air missiles? They were destroyed in the old good dog fights by Russian MIGs.
VEGA 31?: THE FIRST AND ONLY F-117 STEALTH FIGHTER JET SHOT DOWN IN COMBAT

One stealth bomber gets shot down almost 20 years ago (the only one in history) in a freak scenario and you act like it's the norm

The stealth bomber was detected because it's bomber doors were open (the only time it's detectible and vulnerable) and the Serbs knew when and where to look for it due to America's unencrypted communucations. You're so funny

Teach yourself something

"How the Serbian air defense managed to achieve the first and only stealth plane is open to debate.

According to the Serbs, Belgrade?s air defenses operators had found they could detect stealth planes using some slightly modified Soviet radars. In particular, the modifications involved using long wavelengths that enabled such radar systems to detect the stealth planes at relatively short range when the low radar cross section of the aircraft was affected when the bomb bay doors were open to drop 2,000 lb bombs.

Moreover, Serbs monitored U.S. and allied radio comms on UHF and VHF frequencies (mostly unencrypted ? as happened 12 years later during the opening phases of Operation Odyssey Dawn over Libya) and were also able to intercept NATO plane?s ATO (Air Tasking Orders) that enabled them to put anti-aircraft batteries at positions close to the ground targets."

VEGA 31?: THE FIRST AND ONLY F-117 STEALTH FIGHTER JET SHOT DOWN IN COMBAT
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote