View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 06:42 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
The Russians *think* that ... Putin told them so.
I have no idea on that clown says. I just know that a "stealth" US plane was shot down by an outdated missile, which was made 50 years old and it removed the mofo from the air just because it doesn't know that the US plane is "stealth" and "invisible".

I can tell it again: there is no "stealth" technology which can not be and ate taken down by the modern systems like S-300 and S-400 (go google them).

If you want to see the real aircraft technology, here is the one. It's recognized as UFO (unidentified flying object) by NATO. It's something which moves "unnatural" against the laws of physics and gravitation. The American technologies had always sucked to the Russian ones. In the cosmic space and in the air...

This is not some "top gun" movie with fake planes and fake pilots. This is a real life jet fighter with a real pilot at a public air show. The pilot of this aircraft will never say "I have a bandit at six, oh... I will die". He will just reverse his beast and eliminate the enemy. Do you remember what happened to the US Phantom planes in Vietnam which were equipped with new supper-duper air-to-air missiles? They were destroyed in the old good dog fights by Russian MIGs.