View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:36 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
you know i do gang speaking and do a few other things. it is sad when people are scared to talk to you. there are so many things that are racist! tv,radio anything media it makes me so mad then i remember that rome fell. it may not be in my life but it will happen.
It takes time for cultures to change, especially in a country like America where MILLIONS of new immigrants from around the world come here and become citizens every year.

The biggest problem with this immigration is a possible erosion of our values and more acceptance of totalitarian/dictator rule.

Yes we're angry, a lot of anger & resentment, a lot of bad, wrong things done, and being done, then we step outside ourselves. That's the key. I know you already know this , for me it's a constant struggle sometimes. That black hole in us isn't meant to be fed, it's meant to be avoided and for us to grow strong healthy roots around it diminishing it's power. It gets smaller the more we avoid/ignore it, notice that? It gets bigger quick when you focus on it and feed it

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote