View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:47 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
John's voice gets me wet 😍😍. In the second video, his hair makes me laugh but his voice live sounds just like the record. Usually bands sound quite different. Bands I've seen can't compare to their recordings without all the background electronic improvements.

I believe John is in Vegas now but if he ever performs around here -- Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts or Connecticut (Foxwoods) -- I'd buy tickets fast. I'd wear those glasses from Amazon with a video camera hidden in them. It wouldn't be shown or distributed to anyone to avoid lawsuits.

Rubber sheets would be needed ☺️

(True story: playing the videos and a CNA came in. I stopped the video and she asked who was singing.

Me: "I'll give you a hint. Three words or three letters, not a current group but a classic one".

Her: "Uhh (thirty seconds if silence) BBD?

Me: "who?" (Knowing who she meant)

Her: "Bell Biv Devoe."

Me: Former New Edition?????

Her: "Am I right?"

Me: "Uh, no, Mike Ronnie and Ricky were new jack swing. This is CCR (and I explained who they were)"

Her: "Oh, old people music"

*sigh*

Geritol time
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote