View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 09:40 PM  
utubex
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
lol, wut, I didn't say that. maybe you can't read?

another SEO exprert, probably from india

I only said that the links you can bring are almost useless, you don't bring any valuable links. those obviously must be acquired by other ways not by using such "service" OP is spamming.
I think you have not read the whole thread its a competitor analysis and backlink building service and if you have use such service (which i can bet you haven't) you know in such service their are direct reports provided from the generated links of your competitors within those platforms like Moz, Ahrefs etc so that clients have a clear understanding of their competitors backlinks and they can also see whether their websites link are built on those links or not. I think you just come in this forum to talk BS only as i can see the whole forum is full of your crap posts so if you didn't have any job then go find one as your BS posts didn't bother providers like me. I know in every forum there are some dumb ass like you and you guys didn't even worth a reply but I am replying here just to clear the service process.
utubex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook