View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 09:26 AM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironwebmaster View Post
Nick, just came across this plugin. I knew about roboscripts already. Could you explain what the major differences in possibilities are between the two? In which case would you recommend wp-cam and in which robo? I'm very familiar with WP, and would lean towards that, but I have the feeling robo is more advanced? Thanks
Hi,

Well it really depends on the capacity of the webmaster, Roboscripts are PHP standalone scripts which you need to install. Some have issues with that... V2.5 has a few more features than the current WP Plugin but I am releasing an update for the WP Plugin and after that they will be equal. Now some love WordPress with its tons of plugins you can install. Installing WP, a theme and a plugin is a pretty easy thing to do for most...

If you plan on creating a really big network of cam site using the unlimited license pack. I would go with Robo but again you can also install a cache plugin with WP, so it really depends on how much traffic you intend to feed your sites with and on how many sites you will install on one server....

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote