View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 06:03 AM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
So then what is your answer to everything? Set the clock back 75 years on EVERYTHING.
Damn mother fucking right that's my answer!

People today are fucking weak pathetic candy ass pussies and a return to some good old fashioned hard physical work would do the entire world some good.
  • If people had to go cut ice out of the St. Lawrence for their fridges and carry it home their backs then they wouldn't be standing in front of their fridge with the door open scratching their butts while trying to decided what they want to eat.
  • If people went back to washing their clothes with a washboard they would be taking care of the clothes they have... Instead of buying over-priced crappy ones that they wear only once or not at all before throwing them in the garbage.
  • If people started growing their own food then there wouldn't all that precious fuel/electricity wasted shipping them from China, Mexico, etc.

So Mark if you truly want 100% Green Technology Transportation then I suggest you forget about this electric car and buy a horse. You can even put a bag on its ass and I'll buy the shit from you for my garden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
notinmybackyard: By all means, take your old shitbox to the old gas station and fill'er up with leaded gasoline, and enjoy your BJ fantasies, er, memories, er, whatever they were. If it makes you happy, who am I or anyone else to tell you otherwise? Enjoy.
He's an old man
He's a luddite
He's scared of the technology
He's stuck in his ways

And any other excuse that someone can pull out of their butt to negate me.

But it won't change the facts that what you have today is NOT innovation but a culture of Shopping.

And for the most part it's NOT technology but repackaging of stuff that's already been around for the last 60 years only this time it's cheaper, smaller and will fail within 6 months.

You look at all these gadgets and toys with big eyes and cooing like a child while saying "oh neat - look at what it can do" never once picking your head up to look at the bigger picture. Today's people are weak, pathetically ignorant and haven't produced anything of lasting quality or beauty. Your society is a shithole compared to mine and in 50 years the great divine hard drive in the sky will crash and then the only thing left to remember the people of today will be the toxic e-waste garbage dumps, the dead oceans and the cancerous genetically modified tomato.

Bof, my old made in Detroit steal cars won't melt in the sun on hot summer day.