View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 01:55 PM  
Jesse1984
Web Viking

Industry Role:
Kink.com Affiliates using old ENCODED NATS Links - Inside

Hey All,

As many of you know we switched Kinkydollars over from NATS recently to an in house system. Up until now, you haven't had to change your links, but we will be implementing a code change on August 1st that will end support for old encoded NATS links.

It will ONLY affect these links, any other vintage NATS links will still forward to the correct domain. I know it's a pain in the ass to update links and some of you have been affiliates for a long time. If there's something I can do to help ease the transition, feel free to reach out to me. CLICK HERE TO E-MAIL ME.

That being said, I'd love to get more of you promoting Kink [duh, we all want to make more money.] Let me know what you need, whether it's discounts, access to content to cut clips for tubes, interviews for bloggers, or take your mom out on a date. Whatever we gotta do.

I'll be at QWEBEC, at the Amsterdam and Prague shows and will likely be kicking around Berlin too. Let's set something up.
Jesse1984 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote