View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 04:27 PM  
SpicyM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
can you also count your mistery in $

the gulia S need 12 gallon of gasoline on 100 miles in city traffic and around 8 gallons when you drive it (slow) on a highway.

this gasoline on 100 miles is already the DOUBLE price as i would pay when i load the tesla at home on public energy and drive 350 miles with the load.

but in fact i pay nothing because i can either load it with the solar panels for free or drive to the next loading station where the charge is also free (because it is also made from solar)

so the difference between you and me is that you are a spending a lot of money for helping to destroy the planet and i drive for free with green energy - faster (because i am allowed you are not) and more comfortable because the standard equipment is tesla would triple the price of your gulia S.

but i forgot - you are a billionaire who do not have to care the money and the planet.

but what i will never understand ist why you need car with over 500 HP in a country where you are not allowed to drive faster as 55 miles per hour.
do you also own a private formula 1 piste?
We are not discussing gas prices grandpa. Mark Princess started this debate regarding physics, so I responded. I am not reading all this crap , rofl..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
but what i will never understand ist why you need car with over 500 HP in a country where you are not allowed to drive faster as 55 miles per hour.
do you also own a private formula 1 piste?
Yeah, correct, you will never understand it.. We all know that sports cars are only sold in Germany since there are no speed limits on some highways, right? No one buys them outside Germany, cause they can't enjoy them anywhere else..

Then .. same bullshit applies to your Tesla idiot Who needs 250 km/h top speed

Just FYI the speed limit on our highways is 130 km/h.
SpicyM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote