View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 02:06 PM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyM View Post
Are you completely retarded?

I posted the "specs" with weight of both very similiar vehicles - fast sedans, one EV and the other one petrol.

TESLA model S 100D - 2,300 kg
Alfa Romeo Giulia Q (V6) - 1,524 kg
Alfa Romeo Giulia (2.2 diesel) - 1,374 kg (top speed 230 km/h) - even lighter with diesel LOL

If a petrol engine weighs 300-400 kg and an electric motor is lighter, than it is quite easy math to do, genius.

The fact is that your Tesla is fucking heavy due to the batteries, I believe they are over 1 ton.
can you also count your mistery in $

the gulia S need 12 gallon of gasoline on 100 miles in city traffic and around 8 gallons when you drive it (slow) on a highway.

this gasoline on 100 miles is already the DOUBLE price as i would pay when i load the tesla at home on public energy and drive 350 miles with the load.

but in fact i pay nothing because i can either load it with the solar panels for free or drive to the next loading station where the charge is also free (because it is also made from solar)

so the difference between you and me is that you are a spending a lot of money for helping to destroy the planet and i drive for free with green energy - faster (because i am allowed you are not) and more comfortable because the standard equipment is tesla would triple the price of your gulia S.

but i forgot - you are a billionaire who do not have to care the money and the planet.

but what i will never understand ist why you need car with over 500 HP in a country where you are not allowed to drive faster as 55 miles per hour.
do you also own a private formula 1 piste?