View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 02:01 PM  
RedFred
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Fuck your election, and if they did meddle so what it got them....? That freak who is now a president? Or the woman with hot flashes who hates Putin from the get go? There would have been NO difference in the outcome. America is in decline, yet idiots like you still believe in the might of the USA. Nobody else does.

USA entered the war in 1941, but did not land in Europe until 1944 ( 3 years later), Russia was attacekd also in 1941 but by 1944 they were near Warshaw....about 200 miles from Berlin....I will not argue who caused Nazis to collapse but Russians lost a lot more men then the Allies....histroy does not lie.
And they nuked the Japanese, by now they should have nuked Pyongyang, Racca and probably part of Lybia.

And as to if I am a Russian ? NO I do not like Russians, I am Canadian....but I believe in the old dictum "an enemy of my enemy is my friend...."...and that is why I will support anyone who does not want to make from Syria another Lybia or Iran. So smarty pants go and read a book on that.

...or go and weep
Dearest Uninformed.

You're right, history does not lie. Now go learn some history and read about the US Lend-Lease and how America was supplying The Soviets with military and financial help that started in 1941. Without that you Russians would be speaking German right now.
RedFred is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote