View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 04:26 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Expert View Post
You can't effectively: drive uphill, heat/AC the car, load it up, etc - all that drains the fuck out of your battery. Have fun recharging several times per day.
You're ignoring physics.

A car that ways 3000 pounds requires the same amount of energy to take it up a hill, no matter what the source of the energy is. If your car's an EV, you drain the battery faster. If you're car is gas engine, you drain the gas tank faster. The energy requirement to bring the car to the top of the hill is the same.

The question to ask is what form of energy gets the car to the top of the hill more efficiently. An electric car has about 65% of its energy transferred to its wheels, whereas a gas car is only around 15%.

Finally, what is the COST of getting that car up the hill. Electricity is far cheaper than gasoline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google Expert View Post
You do know where electricity in your socket comes from, right?

By burning shitload of tonnes of coal / running nuclear plants.

You "green energy" retard.
This depends where you live. If you're in Canada, only 12% comes from coal. You can check this country-by-country here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ity_production

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I love the Tesla.
Ok who the FUCK are you and what have you done with my friend Robbie? Bring him back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
[SIZE="3"]BladeLiar, are you retarded? I'm sorry, are you mentally challenged?? We pointed out that electric cars are powered by COAL when you plug in to charge. True or false?
Mostly False! Most modern countries get their energy from a variety of sources that include solar, wind, geothermal, natural gas, and coal. You can't correctly answer your question with only a True or False.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acepimp View Post
Mining for the battery material is destructive to the environment. True or false?
If you mean the stuff used to make Lithium Ion batteries and other electronics like you have in your smart phones and computers? Of course its bad for the environment, but not nearly as bad as burning gasoline, drilling and spilling of oil, and the damage to the air and water it creates. The batteries in electric cars last for 8 to 10 years and can be recycled after that. You can't say that about gasoline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
I stand corrected and I apologize for believing you were a golf cart lover.
I am! Golf carts are electric. If they were gasoline powered, I'd hate them. You know what else I hate? Gasoline-powered leaf blowers. What a fucking stupid invention those are. I'd never buy one.

Quote:
I still don't understand your fixation with the electric
It's better, faster, cheaper, cooler, techy-er, greener, smarter, and better for the planet.

Quote:
plastic
All cars contain plastic.

Quote:
Barbie cars but at least there's a ray of hope for your masculine redemption..
My masculinity, like my sense of self and individuality, is not tied to what I drive. If you feel like less of a man for driving a pink gold cart with butterfly wings, there is something wrong with you and you could probably do with seeing a shrink.

Quote:
Your starting to sound like a MAN. Did you finally have sex with a chubby black hooker?
Only in your world would "manhood" be defined by someone paying someone else to have sex.

Quote:
There's no such thing as a 6'5" dork.
I am living proof that your assumption is wrong. Come to QWEBEC EXPO August 3-6 Montreal 2017 || The International Online Entertainment B2B Convention in Canada, Seminars, Networking and Exhibitions and meet me in person and I'll prove I exist, in all my dorkdom.

Quote:
You're just a little misguided and confused which is easy to clear up by sucking on the tits of some blond McGill student with lactating double D's in the backseat of a 57 Chevy.
I prefer B's and C's, but I think you knew that.

Quote:
Your dad didn't have change for a five.
Boom! A bit of wit there, nice.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote