View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 03:44 PM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Classic cars are freakin cool...
I stand corrected and I apologize for believing you were a golf cart lover. I still don't understand your fixation with the electric plastic Barbie cars but at least there's a ray of hope for your masculine redemption..

Quote:
If the manufacturing spec says you get 100% off the lot, then you tune the car to increase compression, your motor runs harder, and gets hotter.

Then you need to add an oil cooler and maybe swap the thermostat. Then you change the transmission because the increased tourque is causing it to wear out faster. Next your tires can't stick to the road thanks to the increased speed so you swap them for stickier tires which of course get used up faster too.
Your starting to sound like a MAN. Did you finally have sex with a chubby black hooker?

Quote:

True, but I think some older gasoline cars, especially classic cars, will go way up in value.
Hell Yea!! It's the excuse I use for restoring them.

Quote:

Hey man fuck you I am not a "goon" - I am a "DORK!" Get it right for fucksakes!
There's no such thing as a 6'5" dork. You're just a little misguided and confused which is easy to clear up by sucking on the tits of some blond McGill student with lactating double D's in the backseat of a 57 Chevy.

--
Quote:
I hope you tipped him well!
Your dad didn't have change for a five.