Old 07-04-2017, 06:34 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Maria Jade Shows Her Big Tits - TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Maria
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Call Center Representative

My name is Maria and I am a 23 year old latina woman! As you can probably tell by many of the pictures, I had an absolute
blast at the modeling shoot! I wanted to have fun with my pictures and I also wanted to do as many different poses and
positions as I possibly could do! I usually get compliments from guys about my big and plump ass! Do you like a big ass on
a woman? If you do, I hope that you like my big and thick ass! And of course, my breasts are 100% natural too!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I don't have any experience with nude modeling, and this was a first time shoot for me, but I hope that you all enjoy my
amateur nude modeling pictures! As of now, I have a total amount of 800 high resolution modeling pictures on
the website,
but I am also planning on shooting for the TrueAmateurModels.com website again! I hope that you all
enjoy watching me remove my wet panties, as well as getting into all sorts of various poses and spread style positions!

photos above used from the gallery
Nude Latina Amateur Babe Maria - TrueAmateurModels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote