View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 07:14 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:

Name: Hope
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Height: 5' 00
Pictures: 987 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Hope and I am 19 years old. Southern born and raised too! I used to live in Alabama (which was also where
I was born) but I moved to Florida a few years ago. I was walking around an outdoor music festival over the weekend,
and that's where I met a photographer that specialized in shooting nude models! He saw me standing in the crowd and
listening to this band play their song, so he just decided to walk over and talk to me about the band onstage. After the
band played their song, we both walked over to buy a couple of drinks. I was also a little bit hungry, so I also bought
myself a hot dog and french fries too. Ray sat down on the picnic table with me so that I could eat my food and we
continued to just talk with each other.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

That's when he started talking to me about his nude modeling website! Unlike some of the other models on the
TrueAmateurModels.com website, it really didn't take much convincing for me to agree to do a shoot because I have
actually always wanted to become a model! The idea of modeling nude on the internet has always been a fantasy of
mine and I also had a great time at the shoot! The photographer and I have also shot together in the past, so I have
other pictures from prior shoots in the members area, including handjob pictures! I hope that you all enjoy my
amateur and homemade nude modeling pictures!

photos above used from the gallery
Hope Harper Modeling Nude - TrueAmateurModels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote