View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 02:37 PM  
ruff
I have a plan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
No it doesn't "stink" if you had listened to his speeches during the campaign.
He said over and over that he knows the best businessmen and women in the world and that he was going to get them to work in his govt.
He promised that.
And that is exactly what he is doing.

Think about it.
Do you want corrupt politicians whose only source of income is their govt. paycheck plus the money they funnel away...or successful business people that know how to run things efficiently and don't need to steal from the taxpayers.

This is part of what I voted for.
First time in my life that an elected official has ever kept their campaign promises.
Just off the top of my head. The dept of Education, Betsy Devos, exactly where does she fit in with "best businessmen and women" thing? She's a perfect example of uniquely un-qualified idiots that should not be allowed near any position of responsibility. And she is just one example. Do you really think tRump made all of these appointments? I would say Bannon and some of his ilk were behind most of the piss poor people he's placed in positions of power. tRump has out-swamped the swamp. Most of us can read and write and we can especially see what is happening in Washington. Exactly nothing has been accomplished. Geez, Robbie wake up, anything the economy is doing was from Obama's tenure, whatever the economy is doing a year from now will be tRump's doing. So let's see, he is off to exactly no start right now. Nothing.