View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 11:06 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babeterminal View Post
paul all i called you was "tory voting cretin" also the only thing i have called some on this board has been "prick" but they can continue calling people "cunts" and worst, and using derogatory terms about people living on council flats as if people who live in council flats are unfit to be debated with
I would have voted Tory because the idea of a Labour Government spending more borrowed money is absurd. May is an awful leader and her flaws must have been known when she was in the Home Office. Corbyn is a worse leader. He's very good at working a crowd of poor people but he can only do this by promising money he and you don't have.

Should he win he will try to raise a lot of money from people who will not pay it, he will also borrow £50bn more. This isn't an investment, it's an annual bill that will need paying every year. He will also allow more poor people into the UK, making the bills even higher. He will make Brown's overspending look like a great deal.

If you earn under £25k you may well win for a little while. Eventually, the country has to live within its means and that can't be done by someone like Corbyn. Even Osbourne couldn't manage it.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote