View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 08:35 AM  
Zen-
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
When I look at all the above posts its like people don't even bother to go on your site, or if they did they are not clicking anything. I've only had time to look at the first site, and I think you will find its easier to focus on one project at a time rather than trying to spread yourself too thinly.

TBVOP.com looks more like big boob niche to me in its current state, and you need to mix up the content a load of <1 min trailers from Scoreland will increase your bounce rate so people won't spend that much time on your site. Get content from at least 10 more sponsors on there and add it slowly per day not all at once. Go to google type site:gfy.com big boob sponsors - though I imagine its something you are in to so you probably know which ones you should already be signed up to and uploading content from.

Look at what keywords you are ranking for in google webmaster tools and build a strategy around how to improve those rankings and what other keywords are close and relevant. Relevancy being key here. If you are stuck for keyword ideas get some adult keywords near the bottom.

The categories section could be improved, way too much space / looks bad on mobile.

Hope this helps

-Zen
Zen- is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote