Old 05-24-2017, 09:58 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by karamelka.zhenya View Post
Oh guys thank you for all your replies!
Now a see 3 ways:
1. just make another big automated network of tubes galleries etc like and work on traffic plsureking said
2. resell content from amature girls.
3. or try to generate make some fresh idea.
For example just as an idea. I have some small network of models that can produce any content customer want. Thay can't produce it in 4K and professional look, but who cares if it is hot. It would look like a webcam quality. And they can do anything customer want (ok not all but much). Customer would write a short script pay for the video, they would produce it for a several time and send it back to customer. It would look like automated process with hot landings, personal page etc. I don't know if it is sexy or hot but it would be funny at least. Something like Tittygram.com but for getting not only signs on boobs but for getting personal video.

What do you think about that?
Now seriously I would be interested in such an exclusive content but would need to see the models and a sample clip. I would also need some lesbian...
celandina is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote