View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 03:29 AM  
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiraz9944 View Post
See this is EXACTLY what I mean, no replies, no interest in one of the best Dating Programs out there that converts well comes out with new LP's every week, you can customize the hell out of them if you want your own logo etc..........pays SOI lead and now it expands to a bunch of more good money making GEO's. Business doesn't matter here but a zillion threads about dogs and trump supporters cutting balls off, or trump will be impeached daily. Republicans will turn the USA into nazi germany LOL.

Bump for a great program that has paid me a few 100k thru the past two years, weekly, on time, every time.
Keep in mind average IQ here is not too high. I cracked when someone accused you how you are fake nick just because of your opposite political comment. Also regarding program, they are indeed nice, i only wish if they would have a global coverage on revshare so i can have place for sending shitty geos.

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote