View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 06:41 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Pence is done.. Pence was head of the transition team is in the middle of it. They are trying like hell to cover him from Drumpf's shit, but everything Trump touches is fucked.

Kushner is the person of interest they talked about today btw.. I assumed it would be Sessions but it's been confirmed to be Kushner..

Trump has taken down his own so in law with this mess.
I've been reading for the past hour that Kushner is now a "person of interest".

This makes perfect sense. Pretty much everyone on the transition team is suspect; Most likely people who work for the White House are also suspect.

I've been saying this over and over again... They are going to start putting people under oath, asking questions they already know the answers to, and then when they lie about anything no matter how minor they pin them to a wall. This investigation will be massive and sweeping. They will be looking into their finances - and Kushner plays a huge role in this. We already know for a fact that Trump is getting loans from a bank in Cypress that is already proven to be involved in laundering Russian money.

This will be so much fun.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote