View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 04:58 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
?I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,? Mr. Drumpf said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official.

"an American official" so where is the paper? the NYT didn't even see it!!

That's just another attack with no proof at all that will lead to absolutely nothing. Anyone can call MSN, CNN, Washington Post etc. and say "I don't want to disclose my namebut I have something to read you related to trump". Next thing you know they will spin it like crazy even if it is pure BS.

Right now you have an attack going on against Drumpf from the cabal who used to have control over the president in place cause they found out they couldn't control this one. They are trying to take him out to regain control.
Two words for you: Deep Throat.

The White House isn't even disputing this.

When a major newspaper quotes a "anonymous source" they don't mean someone who they met on 4chan. Their "anonymous source" is verified and has access to the information.

Deep Throat is what (who really) brought down Nixon.

Trump went to war with the press, the intelligence community, and the government itself. What did Trump expect to happen? Did he really believe everyone would just fall into line and accept this?

They are going to put all of these people under oath, and eventually they would put Trump under oath. If they can put President Clinton under oath for a routine investigation, they can surely put Trump under oath during an investigation into treason and working with a foreign government to steal an election.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote