View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 04:40 PM  
shiraz9944
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Fake nics hate being called out

You don't understand American politics.

Nobody is choosing Pence over Trump. We have no choice. Trump chose this reality for himself he won't shut up and do things in stealth. Trump's ego & lack of self control is destroying his future.
Jesus, I'll get an admin on here to verify this is not a fake nic, which is always your go to if you get called out for being an idiot instead of making a point or debating. I understand better than you obviously if you don't see by fueling Trump's departure you are in fact electing Pence which makes it 10x harder for those of us in adult to actually work. Sorry I'm an American, been here my whole life, born here since you seem to refer to everyone as non american that calls you out on your bullshit 20 threads a day about Trump or some other stupid thing of the day instead of business. Do you actually accomplish anything? At all during your day? I know it sucks being locked up in your parent's basement all day with nothing to do since you obviously don't have a job of any sort. You are a special kind of dumb that it's hard to understand sometimes, I'll admit I do have trouble following your countless threads about useless crap nobody gives a shit about.

And queue the fake nic comeback....................
shiraz9944 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote