View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 03:04 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Another alt-right aged account that stopped posting for years and came back during the election.

You don't understand how this process works in America, there is no "choosing" Pence.

You don't sway people into supporting Trump by saying Pence is worse, we're not voting.
Right, we aren't voting, but if Trump goes we are going to get Pence whether we like it or not. Sure, there could be a scenario where Pence gets caught up in the shit and goes down with Trump then we get Paul Ryan.

I'm not Trump fan. My main worry is that he will do something rash in regards to Syria, Russia, North Korea etc, but I am terrified of Pence. The guy is so religious he thinks you can shock people into no longer being gay and he won't attending an event where booze is being consumed unless his wife is with him.

Trump is aloof, he underestimated the job. He is grossly underqualified for the job, he is a narcissist, and he doesn't really seem interested in doing a good job, but Pence is a full-blown crazy person.

I fear this is one of those situations where you might be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote