View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 12:49 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyA View Post
Back in the 80's there was Ronald Reagan vs Mondale.... Mondale lost in a LANDSLIDE.. 49 States he lost
because DEMS felt Reagan was the better choice

now look at Republicans.... no matter how much Bush pissed in their mouths and the economy started to tank they still voted for him
Trump is clearly a con man and proven liar and womanizer... but what do these 'religious' folks do
they fucking vote for the thrice married Trump

Republicans DO NOT CARE about our Country.. they care about their party.. sort of like a Giants, or Jets fan..... not a USA fan

I've said this before but if and WHEN Trump is impeached for being a disaster... ALL Trump voters should lose the ability to vote in the next 3 elections. Your brain is not suited to choose who should run the country

Ive said this before... If it would have been Kanye West vs Mitt Romney, Mitt wins in a landslide... because DEMS put Country FIRST
Honestly it's exactly my dad as well.. Grew up in the south thinks he's a jesus preacher but will call black people he doesn't like niger, but he's not racist because he's know 2 black guys type thing... BUT... he claimed right up to election day there was no way he could vote for Trump.. He says Trump not a Christian he's a liar..

Election days happens he votes for Trump.. (it was I just couldn't let Hillary win")

Literally 2 weeks later he thought they needed to impeach Trump and his entire admin.. Now he can't stand him..

I'm literately like face palming.. This is the mentally most of the south is like.. They just don't use logic and it really sucks to see my dad being one of these dum dums that just vote Republican no matter what then complains about all the shit they do.. I mean fuck in the military my dad worked in Nuclear weapons, it's not like he's dumb, but he found the fucking jesus now it's literally numbed his brains..