rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Misty Model - TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Misty
Employment: Dental Assistant
Height: 5' 07
Pictures: 721 High Resolution Pictures + Hardcore and Softcore

Misty is 20 years old and I met her at the dentist office. She works there as a dental assistant and she was in the room with me while we were both waiting for the dentist to walk though the door. While we were both waiting, I could not keep my eyes off of this sexy babe! I instantly thought of her as being one of my amateur models but I just wasn't sure if she would be willing to do anything like that or not. With the dentist out of the room and Misty and I being the only people in this quiet room, it was very natural to have a conversation with her, so I figured ...why not speak to her about becoming one of my amateur models for the website? She had a very blank expression on her face when I asked her about it, but then about 5 seconds later, she told me that modeling nude would be a lot of fun! At that precise moment, and right after she told me this, the damn dentist walked through the door! Obviously, I did not want to speak with her about the nude modeling in front of the dentist, so we both exchanged cell phone numbers and she sent me a text the next day asking if we could schedule the nude modeling shoot! Hope you all enjoy these high resolution and very homemade modeling pictures of a real and very exclusive amateur girl!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

photo above used from the gallery
Nude Redhead Misty Model - Trueamateurmodels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote