View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 10:48 PM  
cheekybastard

Industry Role:
japaneseav.org for sale (Total earnings 23K, currently earning $160 a month with 4K organic)

Hey guys,

Putting my adult site up for sale. I've got a lot on my plate, and want to hand this off to someone who will make the most of it, whilst i throw the money at other projects.

Been running since 2012.

Total earnings over $23000 (since 2012) - from idolbucks and javbucks affiliate programs. Everything is revshare, and most earnings come from monthly rebills.

Average earnings this year, around $160 USD per month (Jan - May 15th 2017)

Built on wordpress, blog format. Put up a video from javhd and usually 200 words, and that's it.

Ranking 1-2 for 'japanese av' & other keywords

Traffic = average 4K visitors a day. All SEO, organic, never any paid.

Very easy to run, just keep it updated. Takes about an hour a week to do five posts, i've been neglecting it so traffic has dropped in the past few years but put work into it and traffic will increase.

Running cost = $26 USD every three months for hosting (via stablehost) - this has just been renewed for another three months.

Sale includes everything - so i'll transfer the hosting account, the affiliate accounts, and the wordpress sign in details over to the new buyer. Easy.

I'm asking 4K which i believe is reasonable due to the site's history and earning potential.

SERIOUS BUYERS - contact [email protected] for earnings proof, documentation, etc..

Thanks!
cheekybastard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote