View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 08:52 AM  
Forkbeard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseKink View Post
In the mean time for pics, I can give you access to our members area to download and pull any pics you want. I can shoot you an e-mail or just reply to our ongoing one.
Jesse, just for clarification, are there in fact any pics in the members area beyond the 15-20 in that horizontal thumb bar on the promo page for every shoot that anybody can view without a membership? Because I'm still not seeing them. Currently, I have promo access to the members area (dating to the time when there would be 150-300 still photos per shoot there for members) but I'm currently not seeing any member-area stills available that non-paying members of the public can't also access on the shoot promo page.

As you know I've been in close contact with you and your predecessors ever since the still photos were taken out of the product. If there's been a development on this front, I'd love to hear about it!