View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 03:47 PM  
tomash999
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
let me share with you my short experience.

I'm running automated Tumblr and Twitter bots, that creates content 24/7. I've discovered that there are thousands of bots on these networks that are just follow each other. Tiny percent are humans that will potentially view or even click.

I bought old domains and started a network of tube and gallery websites. Each one is custom made, with at least 1m videos, and focus on some niche. But mainly on HD and quality content.

Only 1 took off, with 3-4k daily after 2-3 months.

If you are a software company you are probably looking for some advantage, so here what you can do:
* Automate content creation (upload, resize, grab content, create fhg)
* Automate social media and marketing (aka spam?)
* Be able to create very large sites with social network features, like lists, messaging
* Create a good search engine
* If you're new, then keep doing software and sell it to adult companies.

And I think the most important features will be:
* Adult content on TV (you can feature multiple premium networks and affiliate with them)
* Live chat

A fact is that many girls prefer to cam, and they don't need big productions to make money. Customer will either pay for the high end content, or direct contact (nudes, chat) with those girls.
tomash999 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote