View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 05:33 AM  
Ezio

Industry Role:
Social Media Manager, Video Editor/Processor Looking ForWork

Hello everyone!
I am looking for a long-term job as a social media manager (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, you know the drill) and/or video editor and processor.
You need someone to manage your social media, post, meme it out with fans and talk with the models in English, Spanish or Bulgarian? I'm your guy.
In need of daily video uploads? Someone to do descriptions, titles, etc. for the videos? Or a video editor who'll be cutting a 30-min scene into a 10-min trailer and uploading it with your desired watermark? I'm your guy.
I am also open for a lucrative gig for those who are brave enough to explore new fields filled well-known eyes - gamers. I am also a twitch.tv streamer and since I am still very small that allows me to partner with whoever I desire without the fear that X or Y sponsor could drop me ( we all know how mainstream feels about adult, which is undeserved and unfair). So, for those willing to explore and who have a brand/content that's not directly adult (think Playboy, Hustler Mag, Penthouse, etc) we can sit down and negotiate something that has the potential for huge overflow.
Cheers to working together soon!
Ezio