View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 04:49 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
The 'people of color' movement is complete BS. If a Jew posts propoganda, blacks, gays and non-propogandist Jews should not be in the firing line. Those who target blacks and gays are short-sighted, and a real alt-right "invasion" wouldn't do that.

The word "hate" becomes meaningless with over-use. It's a branded entity, c/o the ADL and SPLC, and I yawn when I see or hear it. Most people really are just fucking around
I dont think it's "fucking around" for Relic to post that my son is a fag and that I'm a pedophile and fuck my child while posting pics of a boy in makeup.

That's just hate.

I don't think that when a Jewish person posts that Relic posting an ascii image of a miserly troll Jew stereotype over and over again, is just "fucking around"

That's just hate.

I don't think it's "fucking around" with him posting negative black stereotype pics when black posters post here.

That's just hate.

He's a coward with a lot of anonymous ghost hate nics driving industry posters off GFY.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote