View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 04:23 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oppoten View Post
^ I understand and respect why you're worried about the alt-right.

I think what you're doing here is laying the groundwork, in case a co-ordinated alt-right "invasion" does take place. But they're far more likely to go after the propogandists, than they are the gay posters. Gay men are not defiling and ridiculing white women.
The same anonymous ghost nics post hate against the black, Gay and Jewish posters here.

The same ghost nics post hate to liberal posters and people not supporting Trump. Relic heads the posts usually, then the ghosts followup without fail. Every now and then a more established alt-right chimes in, then the ghosts follow again.

When Relic goes off the rails the Coup nic comes in and posts a bunch of spam nothing threads to mix up the posts and take the heat off Relic.

GFED posts when the heat is on Relic & Coup, like today, and it's always real bitter hate, Relics kind of biting hate. If you look at his post history he flies in after weeks of not posting just to post insults to me or crocket with one or two random posts in other threads.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote