View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 06:23 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
i canīt remember if i have ever seen someone who have so much NOCLUE of eceonomy as you have paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
60 years ago it was extremely rare to find a Japanese motorcycle. Or clothing made in Hong Kong. 50 years ago they started to appear. Today finding a Western made motorcycle or clothing is rare.
60 years ago it was rare to find ANY motorcycle because peopel had to work 10 years for it.

what does prosperity mean for you?

is it when just a few rich can afford to buy a motorcycle or when everyone is able to pay for it?

second of all:

your numbers are simply WRONG because the motorcycles produced in europ today are 100 times more as 60 years ago.

sure maybe only 10% of all motorcycle drivers have one but this 10% are even 10 times more than 60 years ago.

did you at least calculate how many people INSIDE A COUNTRY get a job from selling this goods ?

Quote:
60 years ago the UK needed men to replace the men it had lost in the war to do jobs. Today those jobs are done by people in the Third World.
and what?
THIS is theri advantage - if UK does not have an own one I AM SORRY !!!!

Quote:
Today China has a space program, builds plane parts for Boeing, car parts Mercedes and is a major force in the banking industry, etc. We were promised that the West would be making high-tech and dominate the financial sectors.
and what ?
if the chinese would not produce the parts for boeing do you really think that boeing would still exist?

out of that - dis you maybe look what the major country is what buys planes from boeing?

it is CHINA you dumb !!!!

Quote:
China got the memo and ignored it. Because the 1% don't see the profit in bringing back jobs. Trump will try, will the West back him and other leaders who are more interested the people than the 1%?
forget trump - this motherfucker did NOTHING yet and will not do anything good in the future.

i donīt know where you get your fairytales from but if you would only have 1% clue of what you are talking about you would look on indicators like. this is one of the MOST important indicators and the last one of last week was 70% AMONG THE EXPECTATIONS !!!

and sure you do not read about that because you will not even understand what that means - you do not even know that it exists - same as all other bullshitters do not know what it means and just having a big mouth.

trump is on the best way to ruin the country (if there is anything more to ruin).

even the big companies in USA are going to court against him because he is starting to kill the econonmy.

this is not a process what you can see in 100 days - but it is a process what needs 10.000 days to fix it.

i tell you what - look on germany

we have the highest personal taxes worldwide (exept belgium) the highes wages - Germany imports from china and all the world without duty - we are the biggest car production in the world but most cars on german streets are not german.
we have the highest number of foreign workers and immigrantes

we have something even MUCH HARDER AND MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE than obamacare
and we have more elder people to pay pension as young what are still in work.

and germany get blamed for what?

for the highest export surplus in the world and the the most stable economy.

if that is true what you say - WHY A FUCK it is not in germany where all this "mistakes" you are talking about are done?

you do NOT have a clue paul - better give up - you would be the same idiot in a president chair as trump is.