View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:25 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Idiot, i never claimed to be an American. I also never disrespected an American ( or any other nationality) based on nationality.
Stop inventing things, you moron. And further more stop inventing things about me that you do ( like bashong based on natonalities which i never do). And also you realize that me being Slovakian is also your invention? You are really mentaly chalenged. Again, bipolar or crack? What you post is unexplainable by any sane measure.
People who don't know you're Slovakian think you're American based on your political "libby" hating bullshit and you only do it to Americans.

You hate where you are and are too lazy to change anything so you present to be a local westerner and insult all of us using politics as your excuse. You're just a negative helpless lazy loser that can only full his time wasted online throwing stones hating in westerners using politics as an excuse.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote