Old 04-21-2017, 12:11 PM  
mineistaken
See signature :)

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

Fix your country

You are a Slovakian in Slovakia!

Stop trying to fool people that you're an American and disrespecting them and spreading negativity & hate just because you're miserable in Slovakia!

All you do here everyday, all day, is put foreigners down you asshole. You give Slovakians a bad name and the white nationalist movement you cling to for validation is dead, Geert Wilders losing in Holland shows you that.

You make people judge you based on where you are because you do that to them all day everyday slumfucker. Your life really is shit and you deserve it for spreading negativity, hate & judgement here daily
Idiot, i never claimed to be an American. I also never disrespected an American ( or any other nationality) based on nationality.
Stop inventing things, you moron. And further more stop inventing things about me that you do ( like bashing based on natonalities which i never do, but you do, yet somehow deflect that it is me and not you into this). And also you realize that me being Slovakian is also your invention? You are really mentaly chalenged. Again, bipolar or crack? What you post is unexplainable by any sane measure.
mineistaken is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote