View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 11:19 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
You grow up out of the wigger phase.
In my 18s and so my favorite music was hip hop and I wore wide jeans etc (nothing excessive like clown wiggers wear, but inspired by hip hop culture etc).
I know many friends who liked hip hop during their teens etc. None of them do now.
Ps: that does not me I and said friends do not like hip hop, we still enjoy a good rap tune, but it is not the first or second choice for the music now.

So it is very likely that Kid Rock also naturally grew up out of this and not like he intentionally switched persona for some false reasons as some might imply.

Fix your country

You are a Slovakian in Slovakia!

Stop trying to fool people that you're an American and disrespecting them and spreading negativity & hate just because you're miserable in Slovakia!

All you do here everyday, all day, is put foreigners down you asshole. You give Slovakians a bad name and the white nationalist movement you cling to for validation is dead, Geert Wilders losing in Holland shows you that.

You make people judge you based on where you are because you do that to them all day everyday slumfucker. Your life really is shit and you deserve it for spreading negativity, hate & judgement here daily
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote