View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 09:56 AM  
faxxaff
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsAWE View Post
faxxaff - There are too may ads throwing cookies into the air with popups, popunders, etc. It's very unlikely an affiliate who drives the customer to the site will be credited with the sales. It's a concern with many other programs, too. That's why I don't bother. Just my 2 Cents.

- An understandable point, indeed our company is known for buying quite a bit of media, as we need to keep the worldwide addiction to our service alive ;) However, in reality, I still have lots of webmasters who signed up last year, who are continuously growing their lifetime revshare member base, period after period. Which tells me, there is still a huge amount of users out there, who will be new to our services, and therefore grant you commissions. If you're not convinced, we also have the whitelabels tracking on a domain basis, meaning you get credited for all sales made on the signup whitelabels.
Thanks for commenting. Sad to hear you believe your product "affiliate program" needs no improvement. Why don't you just close the affiliate program and expand the media buying? Your customer base would still be expanding and your expenses would decrease.