View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 12:16 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I've met enough stupid white people to not be a white nationalist. I'm an elitist when it comes to migration. You're so scared of being called a racist you will side with the people who are flooding the West to lower wages, drive up rents, house prices, unemployment and poverty to make the 1% richer.
Not true at all, you're being lazy and trying to lop me in the "not like me must be far left liberal" box. I've said so many times that iike illegals being given the boot, but when they're children raised most of their life here we need to be more thoughtful.

It's funny you substitute white nationalist with elitist, then mention brown people immigration One thing foreigners don't often realize is a lot of our "illegal immigration" in the states are refugees from Venezuela/South America that Mexico lets through their borders.

Skilled immigration is the best way to go but unskilled labor is needed in America and our H-1B visa program needs to be fixed.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote