View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 11:54 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
We get it, you're a white nationalist. Good for you

Being a white nationalist doesn't mean you have to prove the success of multiculturalism is a failure.

Stop being lazy! Prove how white nationalism will be more successful than multiculturalism.

Post links and prove your point and don't forget the French lift their nose at whites that don't have their blood and my Irish ancestors continue to kill each other based on clam & religion, and Europeans are so segregated they cut up all their countries into minute cultures with strict rules shutting other whites out that don't confirm.
I've met enough stupid white people to not be a white nationalist. I'm an elitist when it comes to migration. You're so scared of being called a racist you will side with the people who are flooding the West to lower wages, drive up rents, house prices, unemployment and poverty to make the 1% richer.

Get your head out of your anti-racist ass and prove the benefits of uncontrolled mass migration. Without referring to a person's race and sticking to their abilities.

That goes for all the other pro-mass migrationists as well.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote