View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 07:51 AM  
directfiesta
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiraz9944 View Post
I've been a member since the beginning of 2002 on this board, been doing this 20 years and it used to be really good and professional, like it should be. Now every other thread is some sensational fake shit about Trump or why Trump sucks or Hillary, or North Korea, etc............

If I want lies about Trump I'll watch CNN and MSNBC, if I want lies for TRUMP I'll watch Fox news. Why can't you guys every just do business and keep it that way? I guess that's why the serious guys are members of the pay boards like STM and a few others, they are so amazing compared to this shit show.

For the record, Trump is doing exactly as he said he would do, round up illegals, start funding for the wall, bomb countries that deserve it. Rochard is right on that one, I'm SURE there are multiple boomers near the korean peninsula, and the Pacific Fleet is HUGE, it can be there is matter of days, plus the virginia and ohio class subs can fire more tomahawks if needed. Nuclear tipped if they want to strategically hit something. Not to mention Air strikes from Diego Garcia where B-1's are kept, the only supersonic bomber in the world. Plus the airfields in S. Korea and Japan where f35's are being sent now. He will hit them I'm sure, it's been what 4 months LOL, and he's done a lot of what he said already.
lol... you are so full of shit ... just looked at your other posts of a few minutes before or after ... lol ....
directfiesta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote