View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 02:36 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
I do not understand. Why do you still hate Drumpf? He did a 180 to be another warmongering establishment puppet and is now executing Bush's, Obamas and Hillary Clintons plans.

Essentially he is Clinton right now, you know that witch you preferred over Trump? So you should be cheering him on, like the mainstream media did when he bombed Syria! You progressive peace loving lefties love war! What are you doing!
If Trump is "like Clinton now" then he is doomed. The Democrats will never like him, and the Republicans will hate him too.

I was never into Clinton. It was pretty much "anyone other than Trump" for me. Hell, I would have voted for Nixon over Trump.

I hate Trump because Trump is Trump. Everything out of his mouth is pure bullshit. Right now, today, Trump promoted his "buy American, hire American" program. Bullshit. Half of the staff at his resort in Florida is foreign, and his daughter is hawking products made in China.

Everything about him is fake.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote