View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 08:45 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
I'm literally the last one to brag about my own country but Canada is easily one of the most multi cultural countries in the world and I grew up in the most multi cultural city in the world yet we are doing fine despite that. It's kind of embarrassing Relic is in here spouting about hitler considering he's Canadian too, but as you are all aware every country has there share of people with missing chromosomes in it--we are no different.
I'm guessing Putin has, or is going to, infiltrate Canadian subculture, as he has in America, by funding & propping up, on his various international & online platforms, divisive characters to weaken your culture by divide. Putin started this about 7 years ago in the states and went virtually unnoticed for years while rallying his unsuspecting disaffected young troops online and supplementing them with RT media anti American propoganda validation with the help of the Josh Rogans & Alex Jones of the world.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote